You are here
You are here
STOCK.com is a brand name of Leadcapital Markets Ltd, a brokerage house licensed and regulated by CySec, compliant with the MiFID (EU) and registered with the regulatory bodies of all EU member states including but not limited to, FCA(United Kingdom), AMF (France) and BaFin (Germany). For further information please visit Cysec website
We follow very strict guidelines with regards to our clients’ funds, ensuring they are kept in reputable Tier 1 banks and at all times segregated from the company’s own funds. Additionally we appreciate the importance of keeping all our clients’ personal information strictly confidential and have implemented strict website security and information safekeeping procedures.
STOCK.com Terms & Conditions – all the details for Trading Terms that each trader needs to agree, including a glossary of terms.
Why choose STOCK.com
STOCK.com has established a 3-stage process that our traders can join at any level, with respect to their experience and ambitions.
We aim to take traders to the highest levels of proficiency
- by offering education for traders to learn methods and strategies
- by making information and analysis available on site for traders to make informed decisions
- by providing a platform that opens secure access to a broad range of assets
Our goal is to provide first class education, timely and actionable information on events that are affecting global markets and access to a wide range of trading products, making STOCK.com one of the few one-stop trading sites in the industry.
At STOCK.com we provide state of the art trading platforms to suit all of our client’s needs, accessible through the most convenient means – by download, and through the web, tablet and mobile.
The reputation of the MT4 trading platform precedes itself, being one of the highest acclaimed platforms in the industry today. The vast range of instruments available through STOCK.com allows traders the ability to invest in a wide range of assets across global markets.
Traders on STOCK.com can expect a number of added value services that we have developed to answer the needs of every trader from beginner to pro.
- Analysis – Our team of experienced personnel writes timely and in-depth analyses on the global financial markets. These form the backbone of the information constituent offered for free by STOCK.com.
- News Portal – At STOCK.com, we provide world news articles on events that affect the markets on a daily basis - political and economic dynamics are covered to help traders gain a global perspective. We also cover news on major assets, stocks, foreign exchange, bonds, indices and commodities – all accessible through our regional market news pages alongside our morning and evening briefings.
- Customer Service - We aim to give a personalized service with a dedicated account manager assigned to each trader from the start of their STOCK.com trading experience. Our account managers are ready to assist traders and answer any questions they may have as a single point of contact with the company.